Saturday, July 16, 2011

Zheng Qiang Herbal Remedies – Liu Ren Tea & Guilinggao

Frankly speaking, I am not a fan of this kind of strong herbal tea.. I usually go for the normal ones… this is some 10 types of herbs boiled together and is tastes a bit like “bitter tea”. This is Liu Ren herbal tea.. they even have the thicker version in which I think I’ll never ever gonna drink it…it has this weird smell and taste… like the ink used for Chinese calligraphy… It’s to relieve body heat…

So i was a little sick the other week, just 2 days before my planned short weekend trip to Hatyai… out of desperation, anything works for me that time.. western or chinese… I took them all… I went to the franchise in Sunshine Square to get a bottle.. They have few other outlets stalls in Queensbay and Tesco Gelugor…

P1480931-1

For me.. it is not easy to swallow.. I did not breathe while gulping the drink down.. per bottle cost MYR 3.50. You can choose to drink there and then as well, at MYR 3.20 per cup.. I think… well, I think my body temperature did go down a little…

P1480925-1

I got myself some guilinggao cos I need to clear the taste of the herbal tea off my palate :P each is MYR2.50. But if you buy 4, you get yourself another one for free, so it’s like MYR10.00 for 5.

P1480929-1This is ready made with rock sugar included, so it is not that bitter. Believe or not, I ate 3 of them! :P

P1480937-1Guilinggao is believe to to able to improving circulation, assisting muscle growth, relieving itching, reducing acne and kidney restoration.  With so much goodness, I don’t mind eating more :P

Felt so much better now….

Zheng Qiang Herbal Remedies
Suite 1-1-19, e-GATE,
No 1, Lebuh Tunku Kudin 2,
Gelugor, Penang, 11700

Stores available in Sunshine Square, Queensbay Mall,  Tesco Gelugor.

No comments: