Sunday, July 17, 2011

Koay Chiap, Super Tanker, Penang

I’ve heard of few famous koay chiap but then have tried one of it, the one at Pulau Tikus. Taste wise actually not much of difference. Anyway, this is actually my regular koay chiap stall I patronize. One is of course it’s near to my place… two is because I personally felt that it’s not bad.. portion is usually quite big, ingredients are usually generous..

I usually ta pao (take away) though…  MYR3.80 each.

P1490502-1 My usual request if more cilantro and fried garlic.. :D koay chiap with duck meat, hard boiled eggs and fragrant soup.. taste a bit like bak kut teh…

P1490494-1

The koay chiap is actually rice sheets, and it’s boiled until soft and served with soup and ingredients… I have to say it’s quite consistent…

P1490487-1

Besides koay chiap, duck porridge and rice is also available.

Duck Meat Koay Chiap
Super Tanker, Taman Lip Sin,
11900 Bayan Lepas, Penang

No comments: