Thursday, September 23, 2010

Clean & Clear Active Clear Acne Control Kit

clean & clear

Around 2 weeks back, I completed a survey for Clean & Clear Active Clear Acne Control Kit on facebook in order to get a sample kit. They were giving away 500 kits for FREE.  But I think it’s already all grabbed up la.. cos it says, “Your sample will be delivered after the redemption ends”.

Anyways, I’ve totally forgot about it until today when the courier company called me to check if anyone will be at home today, cos they want to deliver something. During that time I was still not sure what I was expecting… I asked them to divert to my office and when I opened up the pack… jeng jeng… only then I recall that I am suppose to expect this kit coming.. hehe… and it’s quite a generous kit(90g of cleanser, 45ml of toner & moisturizer each and 5g spot on gel). I thought it’s gonna be like a 10ml thingy like the ones I’ve redeemed from Bobbi Brown’s counter (their new Hydrating Skincare range) last week…

Well, I’m just gonna give it a try, see if it works for my skin :D

No comments: