Friday, August 27, 2010

Ice Cream @ Swensen’s, Bangkok

Wanted to go to Hard Rock Cafe but ended up eating ice cream few doors away at Swensen’s, then it started raining cats and dogs…

My Millionaire Chocolate @ THB99 (MYR9.90).. in fact there were so much choices I want to eat them all… but that time tummy can only fit one la… Swensen’s is easily found everywhere in Bangkok… and the price is very much affordable too… Their tag line says, everyday is a sundae!

P1340562-1

Millionaire Chocolate comes with 4 scoops of ice cream of your choice loaded with truffles, banana and served with hot fudge.

P1340564-1

I had the macadamia, mocha almond fudge, rum and raisins and another one was strawberry something.. :D and the truffles was yummy!

P1340566-1

And they serve you a glass of water in their cute glass :D

P1340569-1

I wanted to eat one last time before coming back at the Swensen’s located in Tesco Lotus nearby our hotel but I forgot lo… so nvm la.. come back only eat my New Zealand Natural on the 30th and Baskin’s on the 31st la :P

No comments: