Thursday, July 9, 2009

Still MIA… oops!

Life have been hectic since i started to move to new accounts at work… come back really tired… so i haven’t been indulging much…. more of like normal meals and watch series and movies at home…. I’ve watched Kitchen Confidential, Little Nyonya, Marley and Me, He’s Just Not That Into You, Bride Wars, Confessions of a Shopaholic, Boys Before Flower (Korean version of Meteor Garden), new season of Top Gear… and i still have heaps to watch and complete especially the TVB dramas… so I apologize for not updating mush these days… I have lotsa pending food  posts… just currently procrastinating :P

Anyways, just got back from the enemy’s place.. paid MYR90 and he took my wisdom away…. wisdom tooth i mean… hahaha… so i guess, i’ll be fasting for another few days and I got 5 days meds to complete! sheesh….

Taking a short break… I’ll be back.. hopefully this weekend… hahaha…. ciao!

No comments: