Sunday, February 24, 2008

Yee Au's 26th Birthday @ Bailey's 19th Feb 08

Au had celebrated his birthday earlier this year, on 16th Feb 08 night and invited Lb and myself but both of us could not make it as I was back in hometown and LB went to Cameron. So we decided to celebrate with him on the actual day... treating him for some drinks and dinner at his favourite hangout.. Bailey's at Krystal Point I. Au was my housemate during the college years.. Have been friends for 6 years!!! Cheers to you bro! Hope you enjoyed your time with us...

Took some photos of birthday boy and basically everything... haha...

7

That's my Screwdriver, Au's Tiger, the manager at the bar on the below left, he speaks good hokkien, mind you... and the view from my place....

8

In Baileys, you can order food from few restaurants nearby.. they have all the menu ready.. you can just order, and they will have the order sent to the particular restaurant...some of the restaurants I know are Eighteen (that's where our pizza are from... RM 28 for a large pizza and free one small one for you.... the small is like in between the size of personal pan and regular pan or pizza hut...), Mumbai house next door, Japanese Restaurant next door.. forgot the name.. and El Mondo... the Italian restaurant place... the restaurants will send your order, you can choose to pay directly to them, or to have the bill added in to your Bailey's bill.. not bad right...In Bailey's itself also have their own food menu from their own kitchen... but we just ordered some snacks... calamari rings and chicken wings.. and I have to say the chicken wings taste really really good... I can't remember the price though.. Bill for the drinks and food order from Bailey's came up RM80 plus.. few beers, my cocktail and the snacks.. pretty standard I guess...

9

That's birthday boy and his cake... Happy Birthday Au... hope you had a great one... wish you all happy and wonderful always...

No comments: