Saturday, February 2, 2008

America's Next Top Model Cycle 10


America's Next Top Model Cycle 10 is premiering 20th Feb.. looking forward for the new season... Last cycle, i wanted Lisa to win.. but she was eliminated due to lack of confidence... but my second choice, Saleisha won... came second was most ppl's choice, Chantal... and that just reminded me of somehting... i bet with someone... his first choice was Chantal and second choice was Heather... hmm... Chris, you still owe me... :P
This cycle, the have some changes done.. no more Twiggy as the judge and they're back to New York instead of LA for the pass few cycle... and they have 14 finalist instead of 13.. so i guess.. one extra episode to watch... yay... at least i get to keep myself occupied and entertained a bit for possibily 13 weeks to come...
Hmm.. and what happened to Samantha Who...don't tell me it's only until episode 9 and that's it.... arghh..

No comments: