Monday, April 14, 2008

New fragrance, new scent

My sis reminded me that my Issey Miyake is going to finish (hmm.. i wonder how she knows... must be curi use... haha) anyways.. reminded me because she wanted to buy this twin pack of Estee Lauder's new fragrance... the Emerald Dream.. so wanted me to take the other bottle ler.. haha... anyways, I agreed and she's happy i got a new bottle of fragrance.. win win situation...

And i have to say I like its scent.. luckily.. haha... it's pretty strong and long lasting.. even after work whole day since morning, I came home, bathed and the scent is still there... and it smells nicer too.. very soft smell... I don't know how to explain how the scent is like... haha... thinking of getting another bottle of Ralph Blue... although it's not new but I still like it.. mine finished d.. and my Issey Miyake (the summer limited edition) is not long lasting.... hmmm... we'll see....

1

No comments: