Monday, April 14, 2008

Bigger shoes cabinet needed....

While cleaning the living room over the weekend, decided to clean my super messy shoe cabinet... have to eliminate those that cannot be saved anymore although I really love them... but I go no more place for them anymore..... eliminated 6 pairs.. I have another 5 pairs in my car boot... wakakaka... for emergency okay... these (photo) is what I have left at home but I am still having hard time to prioritize which stays in the cabinet, which stays outside, which to be overlapped in the cabinet... sigh... but I don't have space also for a bigger cabinet... I need to have my home renovated.. for more space... and maximized custom made shoe cabinet that will utilize the space I have now... cos my sis's shoes also banyak like mine... we need tower shoes cabinet :P but eh... mine kira sikit oredi... you haven't see other girls' yet..... the type that already have tower shoes cabinetS and need more tower :P and they have each and every colour to match their outfits type... but if my mom sees this I sure kena :P muahahaha.. luckily she's don't online and stuffs... haha... ok.. i need to go talk to my sis about renovating our unit... moving to new place... machiam too expensive la...

6

No comments: