Monday, April 14, 2008

This is what I shall eat for the whole week!

Hmmm. betui ke ni.... Dunno can tahan or not... boring oso right.... but I have to, I have to... I HAVE TO! Cos I did not manage to lose any freaking weight for the past one month.. sigh... ultimate diet plan konon.. wakakakaka.... jia lat!

4 I've got my supplies of vege done... and I shall finish it all... kenot waste la... i bought 2 different dressing... muahaha... as if it's going to make any difference.... but don't care d la... I shall eat this and resist temptations kau kau.... only vege, fruits, vege soup, cereal drink and that's all... no rice no noodles!!! meat oso don't wan!!! i mau jadi machiam lembu... makan rumput... jadi machiam bunny eat vege only..... I am a bunny.... I am a bunny... I love vege... I love vege...

Photobucket 

5

GAMBATE!!!!!!!

Photobucket

No comments: