Monday, April 28, 2008

I need more time!!

Or is it that I need to manage my time better? Time Management for dummies pls! Yea.. I have not been updating recently. So tired rushing a lot of stuffs... maybe because I'm on my diet and lack of energy? wahahaha.. blaming on the diet pulak... my diet wise, well, 2 weeks of healthy eating, but progress wise, did not really see much :( geez.... today.. urm.. i mean yesterday..(it's after 12 midnight already :P) i ate my first grain of rice after 2 weeks... haha... went back to hometown... and since I have not eaten homecook for some time already... I really have to indulge into mom's cooking :) simple homecook but you can't find it outside. but back to my diet again tomorrow.. gosh.. I need results! am I still not eating right? anyways, updated my countdown calendars for upcoming activities...

went to the immigration dept yesterday..yes.. it's open on Sunday in Kedah... good rite.. i don't have to take leave :P.. to get my passport done...i reached around 8:30 when the office opened, walking up 2 floors and realised i forgot my photocopy IC, walked down the stairs, went across the road to photocopy and walked up again.. i was out from the building 10 minutes to 10am. it was done within 2 hours, and that includes me walking up and down 2 floors to photocopy my IC, queue to get the form and number, waiting for my number to be called for verification, signature, bla bla bla, watch spongebob squarepants on the tv, do the payment and better still, collect my passport on the same day! I thought it's gonna take 1 day at least... wahaha...

Will try to update more tomorrow... it's 2 am, I have work tomorrow and I am still not freaking sleeping!!! 1 sheep~ 2 sheeps~ 3 sheeps~4 sheeps~ all fall into the drain! oh gosh.. so evil me... okay okay.. 1 2 3 4 5 sheeps all doing the macarena! ZZZzzzzZzzz

No comments: