Monday, February 9, 2009

Reviewing last year's resolution and wish list....

gosh.. 2009 have passed 1 month plus and now only i'm doing my review... anyways, have to also la.. since i've decided to have this resolution and wish list last year... this year.. my list is going to be simple and short... i want to be happy.. always happy, for my family to be happy too... i wanna go holiday with my papa and mama... together with my sis and my bro... go jalan jalan domestic also jadi laa....i want to work smart and not work hard anymore... lembu punya susu, sapi dapat nama...( direct translation... it's the cow's milk but it's the ghee that gets the name...) now i totally agree with this saying... i guess it's just normal in the corporate world... don wanna talk bout potong steam stuffs d now..

Well, let's see if i manage to action on my last year's resolution...


1. to go home as often as i can... time to really prioritize who and what means the most to me...
unsuccessful.... it got worse.... sigh... this must be re-implemented again this year... after all, there is no point working hard.. i've worked my ass off the whole last year but other got rewarded better... bluergh.. sickening... FAILED


2. i seriously need to go back to at least a size 7 / M .. that means.. healthier lifestye.. eat healthy and more workout... realy not sure on the workout though...
urm.. well.. it's did not happen... hahaha.. i'm just halfway there.. but at least some results.... haha.. have to gambate more :D urm... BORDER LINE to PASS & FAIL


3. need to travel overseas at least once a year.. for HOLIDAYS of course
urm.. yes.. this was pretty successful... i manage to go Bangkok, Shenzhen, Hong Kong and Macau.... :D this year... have to cut down.. cost cutting and have to take care of my budget too... it's not a good year for the ones who is born in the pig/boar year... so finances not good, career not good, health not good, love not good, what else uh.. overall, semua not good.. mampuih i... just when i needed all the luck for this year... PASSED i'll post some of the photos in the later post of my trips... cos the photos were like super a lot, i only manage to post it in my facebook :P


4. to spend more time blogging?? haha... spend more time for my lil boy... bring him out for a ride in the car, a walk in the park more often.. what he gets everyday now is only a walk at my residence's compound... and i know he's pretty lonely when everyone's out for work...
urm... din exactly happen.. i still walk him as usual at the residence's compound... but no walk in the park... :( crime rate pretty high.. scared to go out alone with little boy that cannot protect me... FAILED


5. i need to get my wardrobe organized, a bigger wardrobe if i have to... and my shoessss... whichever can be fixed must go to the cobler, the ones that cannot be saved anymore must go to the trash bin.. bye bye poor shoes... my accessories and my bags as well... i really need a bigger wardrobe...
haha.. the pile became bigger... crap... have not manage to get the ideal wardrobe... we got a new and bigger shoe cabinet, but it just could not fit all we have... have to stack on each other... that is not organized... FAILED


6. Need to organize my finances.... clear my debts as much as i can... i must be debt free!! i wish..... if debt free then i have to sell the car off and buy myself a bicycle...
pretty much the same i left it :P FAILED


7. visit the dentist more often? urm... we'll see about it....
need not say more...FAILED... i think i have to go one of these few days... i have a feeling one of them has got to go... having tooth ache recently... uh oh...


8. to realise my childhood dream... to go Disneyland! HK Disneyland is the most affordable one for now... so Hong Kong, here i come! .. i should be there last year.. geez.. wasted my $$.. damn..
wuahahaha... PASSED.. this is slightly corelated to resolution number 3 :D


2008, pretty bad... the only good thing is i got converted to permanant position... but then i got to know that my offer isn't just as good as the other who work not as hard... life is just not fair eh... and with the economy today, now i'm not sure if there is any increment for this year... i would want to reconsider the whole thing about my job if that happens... other ppl have 3 increments and i have one??? really wrong timing... crap kuasa dua! aiyo.. potong steam again!

..oh ya... another good thing is i managed to go for my trip... my very much awaited holiday...

and yes i did enjoyed myself a lot... luckily...


Wish list....tonnes of it.... and yes i managed to fulfill half of it.. muahahaha...


1. to have my poor car repaint/respray... the boot's paint oxidised and it has little ugly patches and booty not pretty anymore.... i heard that the "disease" can spread... eurghhh... hmm.. maintain same original colour or new colour?
DONE... but some part at the front bumper's paint starts to come off.. sheesh..


2. i want a new LCD monitor, at least a 19"
DONE.. manage to get my fren from Dell to get me a 20.1" wide screen flat panel... the cost... MYR 400.. :D my desktop background very hebat i know... haha... they are my babes... half of them... wish everyone was in the photo...

3. a DSLR camera... will decide which model and brand when the time comes...
Still in the list and i don think it's gonna be this year... i got myself a new poitn and shoot though after my poor Lumix FX9 fell and pretty much died.. well, managed to have it repairs but it then went into comma again.... have not sent for repair... i wonder if it will survive another time... anyways, i got myself a new Lumix FX520 in Sept 08... so SLR.. you will have to wait :(

4. a new handphone.. will decide which model and brand when the time comes too...
i am still stucked with my old faithful... on 2 occasions i thought he's gonna go and will not survive... i will tell myself, if you continue to be like this for another day, i'll go get a new one... and viola! it will then be a good boy and fuction back as normal... funny eh.. phones also can be scared that their masters don want them :D many asked me, why am i still not changing my phone... urm... i don't know... maybe cos it's still funtioning and to me, it's not a neccessity to have better phones since the one i have can still function... someone offered to give me a E66 despite how much he wanted to use the phone himself... i turn the offer down... he said he'll get me another one.. hm.. we'll wait n see... hahaha...


5. a coach bag , a gucci and a LV.. can't decide which one as well.. if can, i want them all...
urm.. i've got myself COACH swingpack, wrislet and a mini skinny... :D

6. holidays holidays holidays... be it domestic or international... i don't care.. i need it....
I've gone to Bangkok childhood friends, had a KL/Genting road trip with my babes, Hong Kong, Shenzhen, Macau with my brother.... so pretty much completed.... looking forward for this year... i guess it's gonna be more of domestic trips rather than international ones... well... we'll see...


7. i need a new huge wardrobe.... should have it custom made?? hm...
have not made it come true :P now i think i need bigger than the one i wished for last year... hahahaha


8. brand new pair of sunnies...
yea.. i've got myself a new pair of Calvin Klein sunnies :D


9. a mp3/cd player for the car
have not got it.. gonna do it this year :D


So for this year.. i have not given any thoughts about anything yet so far... shall let things go with the flow :D

No comments: