Tuesday, January 1, 2008

New year, new beginning?

I have to admit that time flies and there's so many things that I have not achieve... do i really have enough time? or it's because i'm still procrastinating? action speaks louder than words.. but i guess now, my words is definitely louder than the action itself....

Definitely hoping 2008 is a better year... 2007 was a mixture of 30% that deserve a bottle of good wine and 70% disaster, where i have urge to hit myself with the wine bottle.. Photobucket geez...

Resolution for 2008, no finalized... a lot to be achieved and to be done.... here are the major ones
1. to go home as often as i can... time to really prioritize who and what means the most to me...
2. i seriously need to go back to at least a size 7 / M .. that means.. healthier lifestye.. eat healthy and more workout... realy not sure on the workout though...
3. need to travel overseas at least once a year.. for HOLIDAYS of course
4. to spend more time blogging?? haha... spend more time for my lil boy... bring him out for a ride in the car, a walk in the park more often.. what he gets everyday now is only a walk at my residence's compound... and i know he's pretty lonely when everyone's out for work...
5. i need to get my wardrobe organized, a bigger wardrobe if i have to... and my shoessss... whichever can be fixed must go to the cobler, the ones that cannot be saved anymore must go to the trash bin.. bye bye poor shoes... my accessories and my bags as well... i really need a bigger wardrobe...
6. Need to organize my finances.... clear my debts as much as i can... i must be debt free!! i wish..... if debt free then i have to sell the car off and buy myself a bicycle...
7. visit the dentist more often? urm... we'll see about it....
8. to realise my childhood dream... to go Disneyland! HK Disneyland is the most affordable one for now... so Hong Kong, here i come! .. i should be there last year.. geez.. wasted my $$.. damn..
9. lots more.. but i can't seem to list them all out... some are pretty private :P

Wish list....
tonnes of it.... hopefully to be able to fulfill half of it.. muahahaha...
1. to have my poor car repaint/respray... the boot's paint oxidised and it has little ugly patches and booty not pretty anymore.... i heard that the "disease" can spread... eurghhh... hmm.. maintain same original colour or new colour?
2. i want a new LCD monitor, at least a 19"
3. a DSLR camera... will decide which model and brand when the time comes...
4. a new handphone.. will decide which model and brand when the time comes too...
5. a coach bag , a gucci and a LV.. can't decide which one as well.. if can, i want them all...
6. holidays holidays holidays... be it domestic or international... i don't care.. i need it....
7. i need a new huge wardrobe.... should have it custom made?? hm...
8. brand new pair of sunnies...
9. a mp3/cd player for the car
there's more.... this list be be updated from time to time.. muahahaha...

Happy New Year 2008!!


*i don't want to go work tomorrow... how semangat is that.. :P

No comments: