Friday, February 13, 2009

2008 Holidays - Part 3 - Shenzhen 26th -28th Sept 2008

Went for a 9 days trip with my bro and Shenzhen is one of it... stayed 2 nights at Days Inn Dongmen and pretty much enjoyed myself trying out local specialties and of course, with lots of shopping and sight seeing :D Well, just like in Bangkok, i did not miss out trying their McD's and KFC.. well.. i don't know why, just happen it's the easiest thing to eat... and yes, i did the same in Hong Kong too, both tried without fail... it's different from the ones we have here mah :P

Dongmen is a district where the place is always full of people from day to night... good thing also the hotel i stayed in was not bad... in fact it's nice.. clean and spacious... and it's located in the middle of Dongmen... very convenient... you can get everything you need at a walking distance..

The layout and interior of the hotel i stayed in.. Days Inn... cost me around MYR 200 per night.. can actually get cheaper hotels around.. but with the superb location, and the good reviews i read about, it's worth the price i've paid for.. the cleanliness and the hotel condition did not disappoint me as well :)


The hotel from outside and the hotel lobby.... will i go back again? definitely.. :) unless i find another better hotel with more affordable price.. haha...

At the streets of Dongmen....

Although i ate McD's and KFC, of course i did not miss out some of the street food as well.. some of course i did not try cos it's something i will never ever put in my mouth ler :)

The next day, well i actually made my way to the MTR station very near to the hotel and head to Shi Jie Zhi Chuang... Windows of the World... and yes i travelled around the world in urm.. 6 hours... haha.. initially plan was to just spend 2 to 3 hours so we could head elsewhere.. manatau the place is so huge and punya shiok take photos, forgot about the time and at 4pm, from a sunny day, it suddenly rained cats and dogs... but still it did not stopped me from take photos :d wakakakaka...

I've been to everywhere!! hahaha.. just that i don have to get visa and stamp my passport :p else one passport oso not enough place to stamp :D

The place is huge... look at the mount of photos taken... haha... you can see like little ants in the photos....

We ended up spending nearly whole day there... and we bumped into the Ding's as well...

Too much ni... ahahaha... i'm gonna be so broke when i decide to develop the photos of my trip this round :D

Oh ya, i din story about my experience with the chinese customs yet.. wakaka.. i arrived at LCCT like a night before around 12 plus and stayed awake until my next connection to Macau at 6:00am. Board the plane, passed out for few hours and woke up again around 9 something... ok.. very obvious am all cranky cos not enough sleep... upon arrival Macau, i took the cab to the Macau Ferry Terminal so i can catch the turbojet straight to Shenzhen... well you know u have to feel the little arrival/entry and departure forms when u arrive any countries... God knows how many times i've filled it for this trip :P

Anyways, so there i was, arrived Shenzhen, kinda half way blur cos i slept in the ferry for a while... n this lady customs was like yelling "faster faster faster a bit".. i was like, chill lady.. is this a drill or something.. do i explode if i stay slightly longer there cos i need to fill the freaking form??? sheesh.. anyways, done and with my luggage we went to the line and budak went thru and then it was my turn.. okay.. i was with my glasses.. a bit crappy cos i haven't really slept in like more than 24 hours... so there she was looking at my passport, my visa then me repeated times... then called on the colleague n had like whisper discussion... hello.. you cannot ask me issit any questions? anyways, she sent to the the customs supervisor instead... he did the same stared at my passport, my visa then me repeated times.. i was like.. argh.. i know they suspected that i am not the person in my passport and visa... yes i know.. it's a chinese name.. and i am one.. just that i don really look like one... not my fault i don look typical chinese leh... i oso wanna scream at them d... "faster faster faster a bit lahhh~!" just like the lady did :P but think again.. aih.. at ppl's country.. better not.. later tangkap i pi pancung ke, masuk lokap ke.. mampuih... so after a while only he asked me in mandarin... i guess he have been thinking what language to speak to me since he took so long to finally open his mouth.. he asked where i am from.. i answered so and so, and he asked if i understand chinese/mandarin.. i nodded and said yes... still not convinced, he asked me to read my chinese name.. hahahaa... so funny this guy... testing my mandarin pulak... ish.. actually testing my patience lehhh!!... so i answered back in mandarin.. ok... my name is so and so, i'm from so and so, is there any problem with my passport or visa?? *eyes blink blink* bagi dia the innocent look when the fact inside oredi membara with high level of keTLness already.... then only he's satisfied (well, i actually feel he still have doubts), he told them to let me thru.. ish ish ish.. adoi.. panjang oso i cerita that customs only.. ahahaha.. that's why i like to post photos only... see.. i got reasons... :P i long winded laaa :D

Hong Kong updates coming up :D aih.. i'm so outdated and left behind time.. wuwuwu...

No comments: