Thursday, January 22, 2009

New year, bad beginning...

Had a rough start for 2009.... everything was not in place... haywire, chaos and pathetic... so bad that i could not post anything and i have not tranfer any photos from my camera so far... pretty refrained myself from doing anything... but good thing i manage to open up and move on pretty fast this time.... aih.. worse still, read about the 2009 readings for boar, in the golden cow year... it's not good a good year for me.. so my hope for another new year, a better beginning, better year is out of reach i suppose....

CNY is so near now.. in less than a week and I am still not feeling the mood blending in yet to myself.... the thought of going back to work on 3rd day of CNY is making matter worse.. geez.. 3rd day is a bad day for boar people to start work.. gosh... i'm becoming very superstitious now.... paranoid ni...

Good thing i have bought new clothes already :D so pretty much prepared for CNY... going home on Saturday after work... yay yay, and meet my bestie... she's back from Perth for CNY for 3 weeks... but going Europe for her yearly family CNY holidays..... and of course go home and see my parents... have not seen dad for some time already... only got calls from him asking "don't have to come home is it?" yes pa... i felt bad ok... :( at least mom came to see my baby nephew last month... at least got to spend time with her a lil :P

found out the other day that the facial course i signed up like 2 years back at slimming sanctuary... urm.. haha.. guess how many sessions i have left??? i called and asked for my balance sessions... the conversation went somehting like this....

ME : urm.. i'm calling to check on my facial sessions balance... my name is ... yada yada yada...
GIRL ON THE OTHER LINE: urm.. hold on and let me check ya... urm ok Ms chin, you still have 10 sessions purifying facial...
ME: *cut her line and go.. oh my.. 10 sessions still? (in my heart saying.. aih.. how to go change other place laaa.. have to go for at least 5 months if i go fortnightly or 10 months if i go monthly)
GIRL ON THE OTHER LINE: urm.. ms... you still have (repeating again) 10 sessions of purifying facial, 4 sessions of dunno some facial, 3 sessions of some facial, 2 sessions of this facial; and 1 session of this facial...
ME: gasp! *jaw drop*

OMG, i have like 20 sessions still... wash till my face bleed and the skin tear la like that!!!
well, there are few reason why i have actually gone like 4 sessions so far... 2 years back :P i got really busy and they close really early... they last session is at 6:30pm cos they close at 8:30pm.. when i signed for the package, each facial session comes with a complimentary 30 minutes spa (jacuzzi or steam bath) .. my first 2 sessions in kelawei was okay.. although every session without fail they will persuade you into using their expensive little bottle serum/ampoule whatever they call it... i hate it! i went last week for another session... in queensbay mall and this is the second time they forgot about my complimentary spa.. all they can remember is coax u into using their expensive stuffs again... i really hate this kind of things... all they think of is the sale they can manage to achieve from you.... first they will condemn your skin or so... and start with selling you once whole box of little serum bottles at MYR750. Hello.. i don want it...i can do so many things with that money okay instead of putting it on my face... not good mah not good la.. not that i wanna be beauty queen or what.... grrr... i don wan.. then still very persuasive.. trying to sell you 5 bottles instead.. i don't want lo... don't understand kah? until to the extend one bottle pun jadi la.. aiyoyo... ok.. so all this really refrain me from going for facial and that explains my plenty sessions left.. i told her straight to her face.. y my sessions can never finish... cos every single time i come, you ladies will try to sell me something... scaring me off leh... sigh... the next sessison i'm gonna go n say i come for facial i din bring wallet not credit card no nothing... i just want to finish my sessions so i can go elsewhere where they don force me into buying products... i look like rich tai-tai meh? haih.. if i am of course i don mind la.. you kiss my ass then i entertain sama u... afterall, money is not an issue... but i am not lo... too bad... ask me spend that money, might as well give my parents for CNY.. cis.... sigh.. enough about it.. somemore service not so very good only... always forget my spa cos can't wait to start selling.... made me regret signing for the package... actually i felt cheated also...

i have not reviewed my last year's resolution and make new one... see la... so busy buat apa i pun tak tau... time just pass like that... and i have still pending posts i have not finish drafting... so many things, so little time.... how am i liking 2009 so far... urm.. mixed feelings... i hate it partly, and partly still hoping for the best to happen.... to happen or not... i'm not sure.... but it's gonna be a struggle to go thru this year......with the bad economy and stuffs.... time to try seeing things in a positive way.... i hope :D

Annual dinner on the 14th Feb this year.. i wonder why this date was chosen... yes that i spent most of our time with work but i'm not married to it wor.. sigh... valentine's day with my company... i wonder if they give flowers and chocolates to the ladies :P wakakaka... have not got any time to look into the plans for it yet..whether to take leave and go down KL a day earlier to get away from work.. afterall, not gonna take leave during CNY.... or perhaps i might on the 9th day of CNY... not sure.. geez... everything is all over.... help~!

No comments: