Friday, June 27, 2008

MIA me..... is back!

Have not posted anything since i came back from my two weeks holiday training.... photos before the training also not posted yet.. photos from Bangkok, KL, with my colleagues, KL training.. bla bla bla... everything starts to pile up now... gosh... and life is getting more and more hectic...... arghhhh..... trying my best to catch up...

Anyways, training was good... managed to get to learn new stuffs, well.. some only.. getting myself off the job for a while... and best of all getting to know more people and we managed to become pretty good friends besides being just a normal colleague!

urm.. and 1s half of BKK photos posted here

More to come... and when I say more... I mean.. a lot more!!! arghh.... Pls bear with me.... wakakaka...

No comments: