Sunday, June 8, 2008

Flying off to KL in an hour...

And this time stay is going to be 2 weeks! And yes, I am suppose to update and post photos bout my trip to BKK and my road trip to KL weeks back.... and many things still to post and blog about... but now i have 15 minutes before my chauffer (i am just kidding sean.. and yea.. i owe u lunch/dinner) oops... my friend Sean (who is kind enough to drop me to the airport) come and fetch me.. i hope he remember.... cos i still have not got any call from him yet.. hmm... uh oh... let me sms him... at the same time typing and eating bak chang! It was a hectic weekend... lots of pass down to my backup at work.. lots of shpts.... aiyak... before i could sms.. Sean called d... he's early..!! haha...Sorry Sean.. i have to finish my chang, post this up, feed my ah boy and make sure all the switch at home al switched off.... din manage to go home and accompany mom... sorry ma...  gtg now.. an pl... eat more chang ya.. mom.. u cannot eat chang ok.. see you all. in 2 weeks... 2 weeks without my pc and internet connection... argh..... am still trying to swallow my RM5.50 bak chang....  take care  everybody... i can't wait to come home already.... cal me oh.. if u miss me... :) hehe... great to hear that mom is feeling better.. though still got pain.... alright.. finish my chang and gotta run... ciao!!

No comments: