Sunday, October 3, 2010

Chicken Chop Burger - Tesco Extra Food Court, Sungai Dua, Penang

After looking at my sis’s fren’s facebook photos of this huge burger, I was pretty determined to try it one day… so I did… haha.. Tesco Extra is somewhere I go pretty often for grocery shopping, cos it’s easy to get parking and nearby to home. But I never really paid any attention to the food court there…

P1350714-1So there I was in Tesco weeks back for grocery shopping, and decided to go get this chicken Chop Burger MYR6.00 for dinner.

P1350715-1

List of western food available….tesco extra chicken chop burger

And pretty extensive too… the koyak rabak menu….

P1350722-1Don’t be deceived by it’s look… the photo did not do any justice… it looks like some regular sized burger right?? Well, it’s not lo..

P1350727-1 It’s placed in a square 7” X 7” box… so plus minus, the diameter of the burger is around 5 to 6” lo.. It’s a piece of chicken chop with vegetable and generous amount of mayo…

P1350739-1The chicken though, would be good if it’s a succulent juicy piece… it’s quite dry to be eaten just like that…

P1350747-1So I got the black pepper sauce… I think they have mushrooms or other brown sauce too… for additional MYR1.00 .

P1350765-1 So I spread the black pepper sauce.. (well, at the same time glad that I bought it home so I can eat and be messy, no one can see me :P)

P1350767-1 With the chilli sauce too… it’s seriously big I did not know how to handle it…

P1350782-1  In the end I cut it into 4 pieces so I can east decently like a princess :P

No comments: