Wednesday, December 12, 2007

All I want for Christmas is a new blog?? Ho Ho Ho...

Finally, I've started a new page of mine aside from the one i shared with all my girls (http://www.cherry-b.blogspot.com/) ... This new blog will be more focussed on myself, life's goal, bla bla bla.. i haven't been updating much on the other blog.. haha.. i wonder if i will have time for this one.. but will try my best... if i'm too lazy, i'll just upload photos in multiply/facebook and put the link here :P... i find uploading photos in blogspot is more like challenging my own patience... i don't want to kill my poor mouse, break my keyboard and crack my monitor's screen.. so ganas eh... hehe.. well.. not sure it's purely blogspot or it's just my connection issue...

Christmas is in 2 weeks time and i already got myself a pressie.. a new blog... muahahaha.. nah... I guess I'm just trying to get myself occupied... well... i know i should be updating Cherry Blossoms, hehe.. but i guess i'm just too bored.. i promise i will update there as frequent as i can..
this one would be the more personal blog... Cherry Blossoms is more like friendship keep in touch blog...

I just came back from KL few days back... my manager brought me there for BSG annual meeting.. pi gain more exposure... took the chance to visit Ai Ling and stayed over her place for one night... will blog more about that later... with lotsa photos.. i don't know why but i am feeling really tired these days.... bluerghh...

No comments: