Friday, September 25, 2009

Hiking trip to Keracut Beach

Tagged along my sis and her friends for a hiking trip at Penang National Park at Teluk Bahang, all the way to Keracut Beach. It has been a long while since I was there.. I think it was 2002 Raya time, camping with my housemates and this trip, 7 years later also during Hari Raya! I slept at 5:00am in the morning thanks to Sorority Life and dragged my ass up at 7:00am plus to get ready. Luckily still got stamina and energy to hike in.

We hiked in too the last camping trip, to save the boating costs :D Took around an hour to reach… there were many campers getting ready to go home… weather was sunny and windy too… had some refreshment when arrived then just hang out by the beach for around 2 hours before out boat came to bring us back to the national park entrance.. I think a boat cost around MYR90… able to fit in 10 to 13 people..

Took plenty of photos, so this post is gonna be all photos…  enjoy..

register office-1journey begins-2low tide-1reaching-1beach-12009-922boat-1 ppl-1Collages1-1 Collages1-2 Collages2-1 Collages3-1  Collages-1rock formation-1blue sea-1 Collages4-1muka head-1Collages-2going back-1Collages-3reach back-1

No comments: